Coral Shores Subdivision,
Barangay Bagong Silang,
How to go to Blue Waters Calatagan Beach House
- From Manila go to Tagaytay City via
- South Luzon Expressway (SLEX) - take Sta. Rosa Exit
- or Coastal Road then Emilio Aguinaldo Highway
- From Tagaytay, go south to Nasugbu, Batangas, passing by the Nasugbu Welcome arch, Batulao, Palico Rotonda, and Central Nasugbu (marker: CADP- sugar refinery).
- At the junction of towns of Lian and Nasugbu (marker: Shell Station and iGas), turn left, cross the bridge and go through Lian town proper.
- Stay on the same road until you reach the hi-way going to the town of Calatagan.
- Once in Calatagan poblacion and the Sto. Domingo de Silos Church is in view, turn right to Sto. Domingo St., then, turn left at M. Apacible St. Drive about 7 km more, pass by Pedro Palacio Sr. Elem. School, Brgy. Bagong Silang welcome arch, Playa Calatagan Resort, Caisip Compound, and Sonrisa (yellow wall).
- Immediately after the Sonrisa gate is CORAL SHORES SUBDIVISION on the right side of the road.
- Enter the black gate, register with the gatekeeper, and go down the road toward the beach until you reach
CALATAGAN BEACH HOUSE