Before any inquiry or call, please read the following:
BLUE WATERS CALATAGAN BEACH HOUSE
GUIDELINES AND POLICIES
- Blue Waters Calatagan Beach House is our private vacation house. It is neither a resort nor a hotel. We decided to rent it out to those who wish to take some time off from their stressed and pressured city life and to those who wish to experience staying in a modern beach house to have memorable bonding moments with families and friends.
- We do not allow walk–ins and we do not want unruly and rowdy crowds. The owners have the right to refuse entry to those who do not and cannot abide by their guidelines. Thus, Blue Waters Calatagan Beach House is for approved guest/s only.The guests are expressly prohibited from bringing in or allowing any friend or relative, other than the number of persons agreed upon, inside the premises without the knowledge of the owners.
- All guests are to adhere to check-in/checkout time. Requests for early check in and/ or late checkout are subject to availability of room/house and must be approved by the owners. New rates and charges may apply for such additional hours of stay.
- Room rates for Rooms 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 are based on overnight stay of 4 persons per room while Room 6 rate is based on 8 persons. Room rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Reservations, inquiries, and other concerns maybe made via cell phone, e-mails or texts messages. The reservation is confirmed only -
- after the required reservation fee has been deposited,
- proof of such deposit has been sent via email to the owners, and
- the owner has confirmed the reservation made.
Once the reservation fee has been deposited, all details provided by the guests and the owner are deemed final. Therefore, changing of rooms or decreasing the number of rooms is prohibited unless with the written consent of the owner. The deposited amount is non-refundable.
Full payment must be made upon arrival.
Only one child, 6 years old or below bedding with parent/adult, per room is free of charge. Children over 6 years old, nannies, helpers and drivers are to be included in the head count.
Children must be under supervision of responsible adult/s at all times. Owners are not responsible for injuries in children resulting from lack of supervision, care, neglect and imprudence.
The owners have the right to eject and terminate the stay of the guest/s for rude and unruly behaviors or for not following the house rules, guidelines & policies and agreement.
The owners or their caretaker reserve the right to refuse admittance to the pool/Jacuzzi when its maximum capacity (not more 15 persons at any one time for swimming pool and 8 adults in Jacuzzi) has been reached or whenever necessary for the health, welfare and safety concerns of other guests.
The owners are not responsible for loss of and/or damage to any valuable or property of guests or for the guests’ security and safety. Please secure your valuables and be safe always. Gates are to be kept closed always for both privacy and security.
The owners do not warrant or guarantee that the beach and the sea is safe for swimming, fishing, snorkeling, diving, island hoping and other similar activities. GUESTS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY IN THESE AREAS.
All guests below 19 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian inside the room.
Deadly weapons and illegal drugs are prohibited inside the premises.
Tents are not permitted inside the premises of the house unless with the consent of the owners and other guests.
Pets are allowed only during exclusive use of the house and only upon consent of beach house owners. Pet owners are responsible for their pet´s mess and are liable for the damage/s caused by their pet.
The owners of Blue Water Beach House is not responsible in case of their failure to provide rooms and other amenities due to fortuitous events or other conditions beyond their control including but not limited to acts of nature, order/s coming from the government or any of its instrumentalities, insurgencies and acts of criminal elements.
CHECK-IN TIME: 2 PM CHECK-OUT TIME: 12 NN
MAXIMUM NUMBER OF PERSONS PER ROOM WILL BE STRICTLY OBSERVED
- No smoking inside the house/bedroom. Smoking is allowed only at the rof-deck, pavilion, or porch.
- No eating or drinking inside the bedroom.
- Do not use the sofa as bed. No sleeping in the common areas.
- Hang wet clothes on the clothesline located at the back of the house.
- No littering. Practice CLAYGO (Clean As You Go) and waste segregation.
*POLICIES AND GUIDELINES MAY CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE*
- Wear proper swimming attire. Cotton clothes: T-shirts, shorts, or any form of long pants are NOT allowed.
- Shower first before using the pool.
- No eating and drinking in the pool area.
- No running, pushing, and shoving.
- Children must be under the supervision of adults at all times.
- Individuals under the influence of alcohol and those with active skin, nose, eye, and ear disease are prohibited from using the pool.